The key to a successful plastic injection molding project is starting in a facility that can handle production and do the work right. Our team members aren’t ones to brag, but our facilities are pristine (we don’t own any junk drawers) and are kept immaculate down to the smallest details.
With 40,000 square feet containing the best technology available, our building was designed to specifically accommodate the plastic injection molding industry. Our location in the Midwest region and proximity to the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport makes production and transportation logistics convenient within the USA or around the world.
I can promise you this, at iMARK, for any potential customer, we will stubbornly and enthusiastically work to make you successful.John PORTER, VP OPERATIONS
SEE THE SYSTEM
When you walk into our facility you will notice the energy level that is carried by everyone who works here. With natural light highlighting the dedicated testing and production areas, our equipment is not hidden away, but arranged strategically to help our engineers do their best work.
Our dedicated labs are something that stand out even against the largest companies in the industry. Our proven process requires an advanced facility design so that we can effectively avoid mistakes, be adaptable, and maintain high quality while keeping costs low. Some of the most important equipment and software in our facility include:
- Zeiss CMM, O-Inspect, Minitab, and Calypso measuring equipment in the metrology lab
- SolidWorks and MoldFlow software
- Clean Room
- ISO Class 7 and ISO Class 8 Cleanrooms
- Scalable ERP infrastructure and serialized manufacturing
- Fully automated material handling
TAKE A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY
Other companies say they have the best, or are the best, but when you visit us you will be able to see for yourself that our facility is truly the best in the business.
OUR COMMUNITY HELPS
While our facility hums along just off the interstate surrounded by trees in a quiet town, we have a strong connection to other nearby resources that help us keep our competitive edge sharp.
- There are precision injection molding tool shops nearby with heritage rich in creating precise machinery to handle any need.
- The Twin Cities offers the third largest medical device market in the USA, embedding us in a community that demands excellence.
- Nearby Polytechnic University specializing in plastic engineering gives us access to latest research and unique new minds.
A Policy for Quality
Where we work is tied closely to how we produce our work. iMARK continuously invests in our facility to foster our collaborative environment that is the key to producing excellent products for you. We hold all of our projects to the highest quality policy.
iMARK Molding Inc. will be creative in our thinking and empower our employees to grow; continually improve, and maintain effectiveness through our systems, technology, and training to produce quality products that comply with requirements and exceed our customer’s expectations.